The NABP Annual Meeting allows pharmacy board members, staff, and other pharmacy stakeholders to take an active role in protecting the public health. During the meeting, members elect NABP Executive Committee officers and members, as well as discuss and vote on policies via resolutions and guide the direction of the Association. Attendees also participate in educational sessions about current industry topics and issues and have opportunities to network.
Upcoming Annual Meeting
Save the date for the 2023 Annual Meeting. Check back later for more information.
May 10-12, 2023
Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Know any outstanding colleagues who have contributed to pharmacy regulation and public health protection? Nominate them for an NABP Leadership Award.
Past Annual Meeting
The 118 th Annual Meeting was held in Phoenix, AZ on May 19-21, 2022. Elections were held for the open officer and member positions on the Executive Committee, reports were delivered by officers, members discussed and voted upon resolutions and an amendment to the NABP Bylaws, and award recipients were announced. Visit the news section to access official news releases from this meeting and other past meetings .
View the reports delivered by officers of the Executive Committee. Reports detail progress of current and future initiatives of NABP.
- Report of the Executive Committee
- President’s Address
- Report of the Treasurer
- Report of the Executive Director
- Remarks of the Incoming President
Officer reports from previous Annual Meetings can be found in the News section .
Resolutions are presented, discussed, and voted upon each year at the NABP Annual Meeting. Resolutions formally state the membership’s stance on important issues in pharmacy practice and regulations, and often encourage the Association to take further action. Resolutions may be submitted for consideration by any active member board, district, or committee of the Association. Use this template when submitting a resolution for consideration at the upcoming Annual Meeting. The NABP Constitution and Bylaws details the resolution submission requirements in Article IV, Section 6, Part (d).
After resolutions are passed at the Annual Meeting, the NABP Executive Committee and staff take action. Resolutions may be moved forward by creating task forces or collaborating with government agencies, health care associations, and other stakeholders in response to the approved resolutions. The NABP president makes committee and task force appointments after the Annual Meeting.
- Resolution No: 118-1-22: Definition of Pharmacist as a Health Care Provider
- Resolution No: 118-2-22: Electronic Prescribing Functions in Pharmacy Practice
- Resolution No: 118-3-22: National Standardized Pharmacy Jurisprudence Examination
- Resolution No: 118-4-22: National Standards for the Licensure of Wholesale Drug Distributors and Third-Party Logistics Providers
- Resolution No: 118-5-22: Ryan Haight Act and Drug Enforcement Administration Telepharmacy Regulations
- Resolution No: 118-6-22: Multistate Licensure
- Resolution No: 118-7-22: Recognition Resolution
Resolutions from previous Annual Meetings can be found in the News section .